Imported Motor Vehicles  Vehicles that are imported should be declared at Gikondo/customs HQ dry port. However, if they don’t have a plate number they receive a transit plate number until the whole process is done.  The process for declaring imported motor vehicles is the same as declaring other goods. The only difference being an additional […]